What is included in the Kit:
1. Complete Manifold Kit with flow meters, temperature gauge and Pressure Gauge, pre-mounted onto installation bracket.
2. Grundfos UPM3 Pump (‘A’ rated, 2017 latest model, Eup/Erp Ready, in black with Temperature Control Mixing Unit.
3. 16mm – 5 Multilayers Pipe
4. Edge insulation to be used around the edge of rooms.
5. Pipe Cutter.
6. Pipe Staple Clips, compatible with tracker gun or use manually to clip.
7. Euroconus Connectors to connect pipe to manifold 16mm x 2mm
8. Temperature Gauge and Pressure Gauge comes with the Manifold.
9.Pipe tool to help with installation.
Standard output easy to install water underfloor heating multi zone systems with the NEW Grundfos UPM3 Pump.
- Supplied pre-mounted on installation brackets
- Connections are euro cones and a range of fittings are available to suit most UK pipe sizes
- Usual working temperature 82 C
- Max working temperature 105 C
- Max working pressure 3 bar
- Max test pressure 10 bar
- Easy Fitting
- Manufactured to highest standards to meet all UK and EU standards
- Pipe with 50 years warranty
Pump Pack – Grundfos Pump with Mixer Blending Valve
- Grundfos A-rated Pump UPM3(brand new, 2017 latest model), EuP/ErP Ready.
- Mixer Set Blending Valve
- Thermostatic control the flow temperature of water to the underfloor heating pipe.
- Temperature range: 35C – 65C
- Max working pressure: 10 bar
- Compression type connections for ease of installation
|Area Size||Manifold Port(s)||Thermostatic Control||Grundfos Pump||No. of Connectors||Pipe Length||Pipe Clips||Edge Insulation||Cutter|